It is hard to believe that we are already a month into the new decade. The Global Evento team has hit the ground running as we expand our product portfolio and prepare for the upcoming travel.
I am Vanessa Nawn and as of November of 2019, I am a new addition to Global Evento. As a recent graduate from The Ohio State University in August, I was searching for a career that blended my experience and passion for sustainability and business.
Along came the adventure of a lifetime! Global Evento offered me an opportunity to apply my knowledge and skills (as well as fulfill my dream of living in the mountains).
I am now living in an Airstream in Sun Valley, Idaho and diving head first into the gifting industry and all it has to offer. We are excited to bring you some amazing product opportunities for the upcoming year and I am thrilled to be able to begin growing our sustainable merchandise portfolio.
So far for 2020, we are proud to announce the following options:
- Allbirds: "The world's most comfortable shoe." A New Zealand-American footwear company which uses a direct-to-consumer approach and is aimed at designing environmentally friendly footwear. Allbirds' first shoe was the Wool Runner, which is made from New Zealand superfine merino wool. Their other materials come from what is right in front of us; such as recycled bottles, castor bean oil and recycled cardboard.
- Original Grain Watches: With an unwavering commitment to authenticity, innovation, and next-level craftsmanship, Original Grain has emerged as a world-class creator of watches. Be it from Kentucky Bourbon barrels or Yankee™ Stadium seats - every timepiece is a one of its kind seamless fusion of all-natural, sustainable hardwoods and stainless steel, born to chronicle your accomplishments and built to withstand them.
- Knockaround Sunglasses: Founded by Ace Moyer during his time as a graduate art student at the University of California, San Diego, he created a company centered around sunglasses that were both practical, stylish and affordable. Merging the classic East Coast prep style of his Virginia upbringing, his interest in design and fashion, and a newfound love for the perpetually sunny, laid-back lifestyle of Southern California, Knockaround was born for you to express yourself.
- Oliver Thomas Bags: A brand that never wanted to play by the fashion industry’s unwritten rules to begin with, Oliver Thomas was founded on the premise of enjoying life and expressing yourself through your bags and making it yours. Spell it out with letters, add a funny saying, or slap a wild animal on it. No matter how you want to make it yours, we have a badge for you! Trendy and fun, this brand is sure to make a statement.
All of us at Global Evento wish you a great start to the new decade and are eager to see what it brings!
Contact Global Evento to learn more about how we can help your gifting experience be a memorable (and more sustainable) one.
Life’s simple pleasures make people happy. That’s why Kohler Original Recipe Chocolates make the best gifts for everyone. Lovingly handmade in Kohler, Wisconsin, our gourmet chocolates take flavors and textures to a new level of deliciousness with taste sensations to please every palate. Simplify holiday gift giving for corporate clients by giving pure happiness all wrapped up in a beautiful package.
Select from the following packages for $25:
**Nine-Piece Original Buttery Terrapins
Our own exquisite take on this classic favorite features layers of smoky, buttery caramel, rich chocolate and salted pecans.
**Four-Piece Original Buttery Terrapins + Chocolate Bar Trio
Our Buttery Terrapins accompanied by exquisite dark chocolate bars (55% cacao) in Savory Dark Chocolate, Dark Almond Mocha and Dark Raspberry.
**Two-Piece Terrapins + Nine-Piece Brownies
Buttery Terrapins are packaged with Brownies. Reminiscent of the beloved homemade treats, our Brownies chocolates are available in Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Caramel and Peanut Butter.
Contact Global Evento to learn more about how we can help make your next holiday gift purely simply delicious.
Did you know?
1. Gift giving is stressful work. The majority (36.7%) of people surveyed actually find the pressure of finding the right gift a little time consuming.
2. A surprising 11% of men skip buying gifts altogether because of stress related procrastinating. That’s sad and Global Evento can help!
3. No one really wants a gift related to their work. Well, almost no one. 0.06% of people asked actually want you to get a gift that reflects their profession so steer clear if you want to give a stellar gift.
4. Grandparents are the new big spenders, but grandpas need to brush up on their shopping skills. Sorry Grandpa, grandfathers are least likely to give the best gift of the season. 0.17% of respondents named their grandfather as most likely to give the best gift. They were at the bottom of the list, even below co-workers. The good news is that it’s only up from here!
Contact Global Evento to learn more about how we can help make your holiday gifting experience a memorable one.
Did you know?
1. That the logo of Lululemon is a stylized A. It was a reference to "Athletically Hip" which is reportedly the originally company name.
2. The primary fabric found in the products is luon. It is 86% nylon and 14% lycra. It is trademarked by the brand and their secret sauce.
3. Like Nordstrom's, Lululemon has a very liberal return policy. Exchange it or get it fixed. They stand by their product.
4. Every Lululemon store offers free yoga classes.
Contact Global Evento to learn more about how we can help create your next gifting experience a memorable one with Lululemon.
Did you know?
1. There is no difference between the Running of the Bulls and the San Fermin Festival. The international, English name of the festival is Running of the Bulls. The official Spanish name is Sanfermin (all one word).
2. Each year, the city hosts 1,000,000 participants over the week
3. The average bull clocks in at 1,600 to 1,700 pounds and the course is only 875m long.
4. The world at large knew little about the Running of the Bulls for many centuries. That changed when Ernest Hemingway published "The Sun Also Sets," which takes place during the event.
Contact Global Evento to learn more about how we can help create your next gifting experience a memorable one and if Running of the Bulls is a bucket list experience, call us. We would love to run again with you next year.
Did you know that Global Evento just celebrated 1 year?
1. We operated programs in 18 states, 14 time zones and fulfilled gifting experiences to 34 countries!
2. We flew over 80,000 miles...which is 8 times more than we drove the Airstream around the country.
3. We can provide gifting services in Mexico, Ireland, Scotland and England with wonderful partners which save you money by bypassing expensive duties and shipping charges.
4. And to celebrate our 1 year anniversary we are taking 20 people to Pamplona Spain to run with the bulls....check out our Instagram page @GlobaleEvent as we put products to use to make the experience better.
Contact Global Evento to learn more about how we can help create your next gifting experience a memorable one.
Did you know that....
1. The name Havaianas is Portuguese for Hawaiians.
2. The ’98 World Cup birthed one of Havaianas best selling and notable styles—the “Brasil”. To celebrate the ‘98 World Cup, Havaianas launched a style with a small Brazilian flag on the strap which soon became an object of desire internationally.
3. Havaianas officially became a fundamental part of Brazilians’ lives. In fact, they were even listed by the Brazilian government in a list of fundamental products to control inflation, just like rice and beans.
4. Between the threat of the Millennium bug and anxiety for the year 2000, Havaianas created a special model to mark the occasion. It was the first sandal that glowed in the dark.
Contact Global Evento to learn more about how we can help create your next beach gifting experience a memorable one.
Did you know that....
1. When you think of pyramids, does Egypt come to mind? What about Mexico? According the Guinness Book of Records, the world's largest pyramid and the largest monument ever constructed is the Great Pyramid of Cholula located in Puebla, Mexico.
2. Americans celebrate Cinco De Mayo more than their southern neighbors. It is actually just a minor holiday in Mexico, to highlight the Mexican army’s underdog victory over French troops at the Battle of Puebla. Who knew?
3. In Mexico, artists can pay their taxes with art work.
4. There is a Mexican tamale that is three feet long and weighs around 150 pounds, called the Zacahuil ... we dare you to add it to your next opening reception!
Who knew? Contact Global Evento to learn more about how we can help your next gifting experience in Mexico.
Did you know that....
1. Coffee is the second most popular beverage in the world – it’s second only to water.
2. After crude oil, coffee is the most sought after commodity in the world.
3. Research has found the most effective time to drink coffee is between 9:30am and 11:30am.
4. It takes as little as 10 minutes for the caffeine in coffee to have an effect. After 45 minutes, caffeine reaches maximum concentration, making you most alert.
Don't take our word for it. Contact Global Evento to learn more about our Nespresso Coffee gifting experience at your next program.